- a manner of doing something；a way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- design or make in a particular form；arrange (hair) in a particular way
noun: style, plural noun: styles
verb: style, 3rd person present: styles, gerund or present participle: styling, past tense: styled, past participle: styled
- 1. a manner of doing something different styles of management 同義詞
- ▪ a way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement the concerto is composed in a neoclassical style a striking feature of Swift's style is his use of conjunctions
- ▪ a way of using language he never wrote in a journalistic style students should pay attention to style and idiom 同義詞
- ▪ a way of behaving or approaching a situation that is characteristic of or favored by a particular person backing out isn't my style
- ▪ an official or legal title the partnership traded under the style of Storr and Mortimer
- 2. a distinctive appearance, typically determined by the principles according to which something is designed the pillars are no exception to the general style
- ▪ a particular design of clothing his shoes were in a style that he could wear anywhere 同義詞
- ▪ a way of arranging the hair for a glamorous style, hair was brushed out after setting
- 3. elegance and sophistication a sophisticated nightspot with style and taste 同義詞
- 4. (in a flower) a narrow, typically elongated extension of the ovary, bearing the stigma.
- 5. (in an invertebrate) a small, slender pointed appendage; a stylet.
- 1. design or make in a particular form the yacht is well proportioned and conservatively styled 同義詞
- ▪ arrange (hair) in a particular way he styled her hair by twisting it up to give it body
- 2. designate with a particular name, description, or title the official is styled principal and vice chancellor of the university 同義詞
style 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/049.gif ]n. (名詞 noun)1. 風格,作風...文風;語調[C][U]The letter is written in a formal style.這封信以正式文體寫成。3. 風度;體面,時髦[U]That gentleman ...
...文風;語調[C][U] The letter is written in a formal style. 這封信以正式文體寫成。 3. 風度;體面,時髦[U] That gentleman ...
這是個人淺見~,~ architectural style 時,因為architectural是形容詞 所以它用於形容一個建築物的風格或是樣式 architecture...專業領域,很少有人會說中式風格) 等等~ 2007-09-27 23:32:36 補充： architectural style某個建築的樣式或是風格 architecture style某種建築風格或是或是樣式