- the action of subdividing or being subdivided.；a secondary or subordinate division.
noun: subdivision, plural noun: subdivisions
- 1. the action of subdividing or being subdivided.
- ▪ a secondary or subordinate division.
- ▪ an area of land divided into plots for sale.
- ▪ an area of housing.
- ▪ any taxonomic subcategory, especially (in botany) one that ranks below division and above class.
- the action of subdividing or being subdivided: the subdivision of existing subjects such an arrangement offers the possibility of subdivision into a series of identical spaces
...例：東 西 南）Hot Spring East Road Subdivision: 區域 （例：北投區）BeiTou District country: 國家（例...
...bankrupt: 喪失名譽的 bachelors: 單身漢 Subdivisions: 再分階級 marble:大理石 最精簡的: In the... from sun and rain (by a colonnade). Subdivisions of each group sat together in the reserved...
...worth would preserve unequal payment, but it would switch the basis of differentiation from a subdivision seen as invalid (gender) to one seen as valid (difficulty and skill ...