過去式：subjected 過去分詞：subjected 現在分詞：subjecting
- 1. 主題 to change the subject 換個話題 an article on the subject of space travel 一篇談論太空旅行的文章
- 2. 科目 French is her best/favourite subject 法語是她成績最好／最喜歡的科目
- 3. 表現對象 to focus the camera on the subject 將相機聚焦到拍攝對象上 landscapes were a popular subject with many 18th century painters 風景是18世紀很多畫家喜歡的表現題材
- 4. 實驗對象 male subjects between the ages of 18 and 25 18至25歲之間的男性實驗對象
- 5. 緣由 a subject of dispute 爭端的起因 he's become a subject for ridicule 他成了別人譏笑諷刺的對象
- 6. 主語
- 7. 臣民 a British subject 英國國民
- 1. 臣服的 the Greeks were the first subject people to break free from Ottoman rule 希臘人是第一個掙脫奧斯曼帝國統治的民族
- 1. 取決於 subject to the EU's agreement, ... 根據歐盟協議，… you will be granted membership, subject to producing certain documents 只要提供一些文件，你就可以成為會員
- 1. 使臣服 to be subjected to bombing/ridicule 遭到轟炸／受到嘲笑
1. a person or thing that is being discussed, described, or dealt with
2. a person who is the focus of scientific or medical attention or experiment
3. a branch of knowledge studied or taught in a school, college, or university
4. a member of a state other than its ruler, especially one owing allegiance to a monarch or other supreme ruler
... reliable information that a student or school employee has been SUBJECT TO any act of bullying or harassing behavior shall report the incident...
原文這句的to subject Sth from the invoice…是有問題或瑕疵的we will agree to subject the freight...container shipment. 理由：1. 從該介係詞from往前推，它的前導動詞，理應用 deduct (而非subject)；則整句指「樣品的國際運費將會從日後大貨訂單的發票上扣除」。 2. 如果...
Typical uses: (A) phrasal verb: subject somebody/something to something Oxford - [often passive... by regular shortage 3. (B2) 4. (A) subjected - the actor of the verb is loan sharks...