- the action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person；an act of surrendering to a hold by one's opponent.
noun: submission, plural noun: submissions
- 1. the action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person they were forced into submission 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ an act of surrendering to a hold by one's opponent. 同義詞
- ▪ archaic humility; meekness servile flattery and submission 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the action of presenting a proposal, application, or other document for consideration or judgement reports should be prepared for submission at partners' meetings 同義詞
- ▪ a proposal, application, or other document presented for consideration or judgement a written submission to the UN 同義詞
- ▪ a proposition or argument presented by counsel to a judge or jury the judge halted the trial at the end of the prosecution's submissions 同義詞
- the action or fact of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of ... they were forced into submission
Oxford American Dictionary
...我表示這報告內容有誤 我主張電子書能在明天擴展 我將以上的報導呈交上級 submission 字構： sub底下+miss送；發+ion行為，結果 源義...
是要翻譯嗎?! 沒辦法解讀所傳送的東西 所需求的地方有錯誤 保固期:沒有輸入產品序號 請填寫所有需要填寫的訊息 你可以按"回覆"鍵回復到你所要提供資訊的表格
...聯邦法管轄的範圍是海事交易，跨州還有跨國的商業行為的仲裁申請。 arbitration submission就是submitssion for arbitration 就是申請仲裁的意思，兩方交易有爭執，又不同國...