- arrange to receive something regularly, typically a publication, by paying in advance；arrange for access to an electronic mailing list or online service
verb: subscribe, 3rd person present: subscribes, gerund or present participle: subscribing, past tense: subscribed, past participle: subscribed
- 1. arrange to receive something regularly, typically a publication, by paying in advance subscribe to the magazine for twelve months and receive a free T-shirt 同義詞
- ▪ arrange for access to an electronic mailing list or online service some 40,000 users have subscribed to the service at $ 2.99 per month
- ▪ British contribute or undertake to contribute a certain sum of money to a particular fund, project, or charitable cause, typically on a regular basis he is one of the millions who subscribe to the NSPCC he subscribed £400 to the campaign 同義詞
- ▪ apply to participate in the course has been fully subscribed
- ▪ apply for or undertake to pay for an offering of shares of stock yesterday's offering was fully subscribed investors would subscribe electronically to the initial stock offerings
- ▪ (of a bookseller) agree before publication to take (a certain number of copies of a book) most of the first print run of 15,000 copies has been subscribed
- 2. express or feel agreement with (an idea or proposal) we prefer to subscribe to an alternative explanation 同義詞
- 3. formal sign (a will, contract, or other document) he subscribed the will as a witness 同義詞
- ▪ sign (one's name) on a legal document he was ordered to subscribe his name 同義詞
- ▪ archaic sign oneself as he ventured still to subscribe himself her most obedient servant
- arrange to receive something, typically a publication, regularly by paying in advance: subscribe to the magazine for twelve months and receive a free limited-edition T-shirt
subscribe是出自內心自願地認同 是無法被建議或被逼迫來的...2015-05-25 11:35:45 補充： 1. Does the operator subscribe to the operation safety procedure? 版本四：操作者是否...quot; may lack the action nuance but that is what "subscribe to" is about. 2015-05-26 01:00:34 補充...
就說是 "你已經被同意(認證)了" be動詞加V-ed表示被動態 你是不是上網申請了帳號之類的呢?
...這兒遇上有人討論"The Economist"裡的英文... 試試看吧~ * subscribe to : arrange to receive (a periodical) regularly. * subscribe to : express one's agreement with...