- of considerable importance, size, or worth；strongly built or made
- 1. of considerable importance, size, or worth a substantial amount of cash 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ strongly built or made a row of substantial Victorian villas 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a meal) large and filling breakfast is a substantial buffet the first meal of the day should be substantial
- ▪ important in material or social terms; wealthy a substantial Devon family 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. concerning the essentials of something there was substantial agreement on changing policies 同義詞
- 3. real and tangible rather than imaginary spirits are shadowy, human beings substantial 同義詞 反義詞
- of considerable importance, size, or worth: a substantial amount of cash
substantial 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/049.gif ] a. (形容詞 adjective)1. 真實的,實在的[Z]People and things are substantial; dreams and ghosts are not.人和事物是真實的;夢和鬼魂...
我在台中的生活是充實(有收穫的)而忙碌的. I live in an enriched and busy life in Taichung. 2.我熱切希望, 在九月時, 我已成為(某校)的一份子, 沐浴在教授的春風中. I earnestly hope I will become a member in XX and indulge myself in professors...
substantial future substantial指 很穩固.很真實.實在 當然也有充實的意思 我想最接近你要的意思吧? 堅固又很真實 有料 有內容的意思 ~~