過去式：substituted 過去分詞：substituted 現在分詞：substituting
- 1. 代替者 a milk substitute 代乳品 a substitute fuel 代乳燃料
- 2. 替補隊員 to come on or be brought on as (a) substitute 作為替補隊員上場 a substitute goalkeeper 替補守門員
- 3. 替身 when her parents died, we became her substitute family 她的雙親去世後，我們成了她家人的替身
- 1. 用…代替 an understudy was substituted when the star broke a leg 那位明星腿斷了，由替角代替演出
- 2. 替代 butter can be substituted with margarine in this recipe 做這道菜可以用人造黃油代替黃油
- 3. 替換 he was substituted in the second half because of a knee injury 下半場他因膝蓋受傷被換下場
- 1. 代替 to substitute for sth. 代替某事物 nothing can substitute for the advice your doctor is able to give you 醫生給你的忠告是無可替代的
- 2. 擔任替補隊員 to substitute for sb. 替換某人 he substituted for Robinson in the second half 下半場他替下了魯賓遜
1. use or add in place of
...quot;replace" is more appropriate. but, how about substitute? So, I did some research. (原諒我用英文... you will see the phrase "Accept no substitute"--this means be sure to buy the product they'...
... parts are being substituted for imported ones. 國產零件取代進口... parts are being substituted for imported ones. 國產零件正被用來...
A can be substituted for B. A can substitute for B. 兩... 可能會代替 B ] . A can be substituted by B . [ B 可 取代 A...