過去式：succeeded 過去分詞：succeeded 現在分詞：succeeding
- 1. 成功 to succeed in business 做生意獲成功 to succeed in one's exams 通過考試
- 1. 接替 she succeeded her father as chairman 她接替父親任董事長
- 2. 接續 her embarrassment was succeeded by fear 她尷尬之後感到害怕
1. achieve the desired aim or result
2. take over a throne, office, or other position from
3. become the new rightful holder of an office, title, or property
4. come after and take the place of
「1. achieve the desired aim or result」的反義字
「2. take over a throne, office, or other position from」的反義字
「3. become the new rightful holder of an office, title, or property」的反義字
「4. come after and take the place of」的反義字
...you have tried or wanted to do. ex: I am sure you will succeed if you work hard. a. Succeed in doing sth: Negotiators...
After years of study, he succeeded____the English language. A.master B.mastering C...
The interest-rate opinions of the favorite to succeed her are less clear. 想問這裡的of the favorite to 是什麼意思呢？
...這裡的意思是關於某個職位或比賽「最有望贏的人」、「最被看好的人」。 to succeed her 是不定詞片語，修飾 favorite，意思是「將接任她職位的的」。 the...