- experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant)；be affected by or subject to (an illness or ailment)
verb: suffer, 3rd person present: suffers, gerund or present participle: suffering, past tense: suffered, past participle: suffered
- 1. experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant) he suffered intense pain he'd suffered a great deal since his arrest 同義詞
- ▪ be affected by or subject to (an illness or ailment) his daughter suffered from agoraphobia 同義詞
- ▪ become or appear worse in quality his relationship with Anne did suffer 同義詞
- ▪ archaic undergo martyrdom or execution.
- 2. archaic tolerate France will no longer suffer the existing government 同義詞
- ▪ allow (someone) to do something my conscience would not suffer me to accept any more 同義詞
suffer under-是 受到某人某事物 給的壓力等等 such as, i suffer under experiments. 和suffer from- 是從某人事物而受到的壓力 such as, my mother suffer from stroke. 不知道您懂不懂 如果不懂 再找人幫你吧
我幫你整理成詞性、意義與例句與翻譯 suffer 詞性：動詞 意義： 1. 遭受;經歷 He suffered...疾病)而痛或不舒服;因...而更糟;受...之苦 She often suffers from headaches. 她常常頭痛。
...還原都很奇怪，句子如下，僅供參考^^" Not just the building suffered.