- enough; adequate
- 1. enough; adequate a small income that was sufficient for her needs they had sufficient resources to survive
- needing no outside help in satisfying one's basic needs, especially with regard to the ... I don't think Botswana, due to the climate, could ever be self-sufficient in food
Oxford American Dictionary
- needing no outside help in satisfying one's basic needs, especially with regard to the ... I don't think the country could ever be self-sufficient in food
- the principle (associated particularly with G.W. Leibniz) that all events must ultimately be ...
- enough; adequate: he had a small private income which was sufficient for her needs they had sufficient resources to survive
差異不大、細微的差異是： Sufficient 指對某項需要恰能滿足 如 sufficient savings...>. enough is less exact in suggestion than sufficient <do you have enough food?>. adequate may...
Q1: If each of the 8 employees working on a certain project received an award, was the amount of each award the same? 條件1:The standard deviation of the amount of the 8 award was 0. 條件2:The total amount of the 8 awards was $10,000...
...at high temperatures, on the contrary, mild temperatures is sufficient to reduce viscosity and prevent crystallization. 因此，養蜂廠商不必以高溫...