過去式：suggested 過去分詞：suggested 現在分詞：suggesting
- 1. 建議 I suggest a little walk 我建議去散會兒步 the company suggested that I resign or should resign 公司建議我辭職
- 2. 推薦 may I suggest a white wine with this dish? 我可以推薦一種白葡萄酒來配這道菜嗎？ who do you suggest for the job? 你推薦誰來做這份工作？
- 3. 認為 the truth, I suggest, is different 依我看，事實並非如此 can you suggest how he managed to do it? 你能不能說說他是如何做到的？
- 4. 表明 the symptoms suggest a minor heart attack 症狀顯示這是輕微的心臟病發作 what do these results suggest to you? 你覺得這些結果說明甚麼呢？
- 5. 使人想到 what did the sound suggest to you? 那聲音讓你想到了甚麼？
- 6. 暗示 I would never suggest such a thing 我決不會有這樣的意思 are you suggesting I’m lazy? 你言下之意是說我懶嗎？
1. put forward for consideration
2. cause one to think that (something) exists or is the case
“suggest” 給別人一般的想法， “recommend...的選擇或選項是最好的， I suggest that you wear a nice suit for tonight'...all, what your adviser suggests, you might know it, you just didn't...
suggest比較客氣的建議別人 如果是propose就會較強勢些 1.suggest+ving ex.他建議去聽音樂會 He suggested...建議? What did you suggest to the manager. 4.suggest itself to....(想法)浮現在心中 ex.我想起一個主意...
...the station to meet our guests. 錯誤, that子句無動詞. 9.I suggest that we go to the park on Sunday. 正確. 10.I suggest we go to the...