- put forward for consideration；cause one to think that (something) exists or is the case
verb: suggest, 3rd person present: suggests, gerund or present participle: suggesting, past tense: suggested, past participle: suggested
- 1. put forward for consideration I suggest that we wait a day or two “Maybe you ought to get an expert,” she suggested 同義詞
- ▪ cause one to think that (something) exists or is the case finds of lead coffins suggested a cemetery north of the river the temperature wasn't as tropical as the bright sunlight may have suggested 同義詞
- ▪ state or express indirectly are you suggesting that I should ignore her? the seduction scenes suggest his guilt and her loneliness
- ▪ evoke the theatrical interpretation of weather and water almost suggests El Greco 同義詞
- ▪ (of an idea) come into one's mind.
- put forward for consideration: I suggest that we wait a day or two ‘Maybe you ought to get an expert,’ she suggested
“suggest” 給別人一般的想法， “recommend...的選擇或選項是最好的， I suggest that you wear a nice suit for tonight'...all, what your adviser suggests, you might know it, you just didn't...
suggest比較客氣的建議別人 如果是propose就會較強勢些 1.suggest+ving ex.他建議去聽音樂會 He suggested...建議? What did you suggest to the manager. 4.suggest itself to....(想法)浮現在心中 ex.我想起一個主意...
...the station to meet our guests. 錯誤, that子句無動詞. 9.I suggest that we go to the park on Sunday. 正確. 10.I suggest we go to the...