- deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide；relating to or likely to lead to suicide
- 1. deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide:
far from being suicidal, he was clearly enjoying life
- 2. relating to or likely to lead to suicide:
two weeks later I was admitted for depression and suicidal tendencies
- 3. likely to have a disastrously damaging effect on oneself or one's interests:
a suicidal career move
- adj.deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide:
- far from being suicidal, he was clearly enjoying life
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
experidenced 可能是 experienced 之誤 suicidal patients as experienced by psychiatric nurses in inpatient care 精神科護士對於住院治療自殺病人的體驗
The patient is struggling against suicidal tendencies. 這位患者極力在抗拒自殺的念頭。 struggle 在這裡是 make a...
...自殺 = suicide -> 例如說：committed suicide 就是"自殺了"自殺的 = suicidal -> 例如說：suicidal thoughts 就是"想要自殺的念頭"另外像...