- 對…方便; 中…的意；適合
過去式：suited 過去分詞：suited 現在分詞：suiting
- 1. 套裝 he is wearing a grey suit 他穿著一套灰西裝 a suit of clothes 一套衣服
- 2. 套裙
- 3. 成套服裝 a flying/protective suit 飛行服／防護服
- 4. 所有同花色的牌; 照著做 four cards of the same suit 4張同花色的牌 to follow suit 跟牌
- 5. 訴訟 to lose/win a suit 敗訴／勝訴 a civil/divorce suit 民事／離婚訴訟
- 6. 要員
- 1. 對…方便; 中…的意 it doesn't suit us to come that day 我們那天不方便過來 if you want to go by bus, that suits me fine 要是你想坐公交車去，那正合我意
- 2. 適合 the job doesn't suit her 這工作不適合她 the house suits our requirements 這房子符合我們的要求
- 3. 與…相配 that dress really suits you 那條連衣裙你穿很好看 red doesn't suit you 你不適合穿紅色
- 4. 適宜 this hot weather doesn’t suit me 天這麼熱，我真受不了
- 1. 合適 will ten o'clock suit? 10點鐘方便嗎？
1. a set of outer clothes made of the same fabric and designed to be worn together, typically consisting of a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt
2. a high-ranking executive in an organization, typically one regarded as exercising influence in an impersonal way
3. a lawsuit
4. the process of trying to win a woman's affection with a view to marriage
5. be convenient for or acceptable to
6. enhance the features, figure, or character of (someone)
.... Lee decided that he was not suited to the life in a small town, so he returned to... Cobuild和Macmillan這兩本字典，suited + to，suitable + for。 但＜遠東新世紀英漢辭典＞裡註明...
最主要是因為太空人所穿的「太空衣space suits」，體積通常都很龐大，若用傳統鈕扣、拉鍊、或... maneuver in and out of bulky space suits. However, this reinforced the view...
suit up，原意為是穿上制服或球衣，在此引申為上場。 Actor Crystal suits up for Yanks live on MLB.TV MLB.TV實況轉播...