- having sunk or been submerged in water；at a lower level than the surrounding area
- 1. having sunk or been submerged in water:
the wreck of a sunken ship
- 2. at a lower level than the surrounding area:
a sunken garden
- 3. (of a person's eyes or cheeks) deeply recessed, especially as a result of illness, hunger, or stress:
her face was white, with sunken cheeks
n. a garden that lies below the general level of its surroundings.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- adj.having sunk or been submerged in water:
- the wreck of a sunken ship
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
動詞三態 ：sink sank sunk sunken是 adj. a sunken ship == 一艘【下沉的】船 a ship which has sunk == 一艘【持續下沉】的船
I sunken ship once again, go into a coma several days, is it have plank to be interdependent...
...ship near Kaohsiung. (A)sunk (B)sank (C)sunken (D)sanken ] 這題也很簡單，sunken 做形容詞用，表示「沉沒的」、「沉...