- observe and direct the execution of (a task or activity)；observe and direct the work of (someone)
verb: supervise, 3rd person present: supervises, gerund or present participle: supervising, past tense: supervised, past participle: supervised
- 1. observe and direct the execution of (a task or activity) the sergeant left to supervise the loading of the lorries 同義詞
- ▪ observe and direct the work of (someone) nurses were supervised by a consultant psychiatrist
- ▪ keep watch over (someone) in the interest of their or others' security the prisoners were supervised by two officers 同義詞
- observe and direct the execution of (a task, project, or activity): the sergeant left to supervise the loading of the trucks
Oxford American Dictionary
management 是名詞，可以代表事情，也可以代表人。 supervise 是動詞，如果要跟 management 比較，要用名詞。 supervise 有兩個名詞， 代表事情...
Supervise 監督 Enforce controls. 實施管制。 .Monitor effectiveness...
1.The system can supervise the air pollution.所以事物用主動正確，Because of his experience...分詞片語當形容詞修飾experience，另Because his experience supervises international accounts,-----正確 2.contacts(用名詞複數與後接很多...