- completing or enhancing something
- a supplementary person or thing.；a question asked in parliament following the answer to a tabled one.
noun: supplementary, plural noun: supplementaries
- 1. completing or enhancing something the programme offers supplementary information about the news the development of databases supplementary to existing ones 同義詞
- 1. a supplementary person or thing.
- ▪ a question asked in parliament following the answer to a tabled one.
- completing or enhancing something: the center's work was to be seen as supplementary to orthodox treatment and not a substitute for it
- a supplementary person or thing.
Oxford American Dictionary
...電流或在某電壓下絕緣物兩端的電流 4.basic insulation:基本絕緣,防觸電的絕緣 5.supplementary insulation:補充絕緣,觸電的絕緣失效時候補的絕緣 6.reinforced insulation...
... extremely enriches! I arrived between beautiful language supplementary class nearby a Taiwan University's in the winter vacation, I...
Short-term Supplementary Classes of Art, science and skill 參考http://web.hl.gov.tw...