- 1. 肯定
- 2. 當真 surely not! 絕對不可能！ surely to God or goodness 怎麼可能
- 3. 確定 that was in 2002-2003, surely? 那是在2002至2003年？你確定嗎？
- 4. 當然
- 5. 穩步地 slowly but surely 緩慢但穩健地
1. used to emphasize the speaker's firm belief that what they are saying is true and often their surprise that there is any doubt of this
2. without doubt; certainly
3. with assurance or confidence
...現在式 另外，習慣上if子句會擺前面 所以應該是 If you study hard, you will surely pass this exam.
... = 忍受代表包容， Must remember my words surely = 你一定要記住我說的話。 希望對你有幫助。^_^
Surely there's been quite a few magnificent moments in my life; ranging from the clichéd (remember... doesn't sound much and I don't know for sure if it was the best moment of my life but it surely felt like the best moment. It's extremely hard to use words to describe the feeling...