- the mass or line of foam formed by waves breaking on a seashore or reef；a spell of surfing
- stand or lie on a surfboard and ride on a wave towards the shore；ride (a wave) towards the shore on a surfboard
verb: surf, 3rd person present: surfs, gerund or present participle: surfing, past tense: surfed, past participle: surfed
- 1. the mass or line of foam formed by waves breaking on a seashore or reef the roar of the surf
- ▪ a spell of surfing he went for an early surf
- 1. stand or lie on a surfboard and ride on a wave towards the shore he's learning to surf
- ▪ ride (a wave) towards the shore on a surfboard he has built a career out of surfing big waves
- ▪ informal ride on the roof or outside of a fast-moving vehicle, typically a train, for excitement he fell to his death while surfing on a 70 mph train
- 2. move from page to page or site to site on (the World Wide Web) the device allows you to surf the net and send emails
surf 是"衝浪" net是"網" surf the net 是 "上網" 的意思 2007-05-13 20:18:24 補充： For example: You are surfing the net to ask for help. 你正在上網 尋求協助
People are surfing at the beach. 人們在海邊衝浪。 英語人士確實是用at the beach (英文beach涵蓋...
...無論有多困難我都得嘗試 (I want all of your love) 我要你全部的愛 Surf's up 海浪上升 (I need it so bad) 我希望浪很大 Surf's...