Yahoo奇摩字典 網頁搜尋

  1. surrogate

    • IPA[ˈsərəɡət]

    美式

    • n.
      a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office;short for surrogate mother
    • adj.
      relating to the birth of a child or children by means of surrogacy;denoting a child to whom a woman gives birth as a surrogate mother
    • noun: surrogate, plural noun: surrogates

    • 釋義
    • 相關詞

    名詞

    • 1. a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office she served as a surrogate for the President on a trip to South America
    • short for surrogate mother
    • (in the Christian Church) a bishop's deputy who grants marriage licenses.
    • a judge in charge of probate, inheritance, and guardianship.

    形容詞

    • 1. relating to the birth of a child or children by means of surrogacy paperwork that will allow them to move forward with the surrogate process
    • denoting a child to whom a woman gives birth as a surrogate mother she has given birth to three surrogate babies
    • n.
      a person or animal that takes on all or part of the role of mother to another person or animal.

    Oxford American Dictionary

    • n.
      a person or animal that takes on all or part of the role of mother to another person or animal.

    Oxford Dictionary

    • 更多解釋
    • IPA[ˈsʌrəɡət]

    英式

    • n.
      a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office: she served as a surrogate for the President on a trip to South America
    • adj.
      relating to the birth of a child or children by means of surrogacy: paperwork that will allow them to move forward with the surrogate process

    Oxford Dictionary

  2. 知識+

    • 請幫我翻譯代理英文~勿翻譯機~感恩~

      Details about the surrogate mother 代理孕母的詳細數據 Of the 42 couples, 69% (n = 29) ...認識代理孕母(見表II)。 Of the remaining 31% (n = 13) of surrogate mothers, 17% (n = 7)were family members of the ...

    • 幫幫忙犯意代理孕母英文~勿翻譯機~謝謝

      For unknown surrogate mothers, in all except one case, the surrogate mother and the couple had...委託夫妻都是透過代理機構,COTS.,來碰面。 Couples and unknown surrogate mothers met six times on average, and knew each other for an...

    • 這個 英文句子該如何翻譯?

      surrogate discharge代償性液體排出 例如治療手汗症的手術,造成背部代償性排汗(原來該在手部排的汗,改由背部排出)