- 圍，圍繞；圈住[H][（+with/by）] Trees surround our house. 我們房子的四周都是樹。
- 環境；周圍的事物[P] He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings. 他沒有多注意他周圍的環境。
- 周圍的；附近的[B] Foxes started coming in from the surrounding countryside. 狐狸開始從附近的鄉下跑進來。
- 環繞 to be surrounded by or with sth. 被某物環繞 I'm surrounded by books at home 我家裡到處都是書
- 邊; 飾邊
- 環繞立體聲 a surround sound system 環繞立體聲系統
why were the surrounding villages of the hills threatened... threatened by destruction. The surrounding villages of the hills were to...
...相容)perpherial interface bus (周邊介面匯流排)perpherial select line (周邊選擇線)不建議用surround, 因為 surround "環繞(聲)"是音響的專有名詞, 例如: 杜比環繞聲 - ...
Surrounded people react who you will be in next stage of your level. 猜想要表達的意思...的人反映出以你的程度下一階段將成為怎樣的人。” 句子用字建議加以修改為”Surrounding people reflect who you will be in the next stage of your level.”