- take part in an exchange of；give (one thing) and receive something else in exchange
- an act of exchanging one thing for another；a thing that has been or may be given in exchange for something else
verb: swap, 3rd person present: swaps, gerund or present participle: swapping, past tense: swapped, past participle: swapped
noun: swap, plural noun: swaps
- 1. take part in an exchange of we swapped phone numbers I'd swap places with you any day 同義詞
- ▪ give (one thing) and receive something else in exchange swap one of your sandwiches for a cheese and pickle? 同義詞
- ▪ substitute (one thing) for another I swapped my busy life on Wall Street for a peaceful mountain retreat
- 1. an act of exchanging one thing for another let's do a swap
- ▪ a thing that has been or may be given in exchange for something else I've got one already, but I'll keep this as a swap
- ▪ an exchange of liabilities between two borrowers, either so that each acquires access to funds in a currency they need or so that a fixed interest rate is exchanged for a floating rate.
...verb) 【口】交換;以...作交換;與...交換[O1][(+for/with)] I'll swap you three of mine for one of yours. 我以我的三個換你一個。 vi...
I will swap you two sheep for one cow. 這句話不是常用的厘語(idiom)，所以在一般字典裡都...
..., September 23, 2002 (ENS) - In a new debt-for-nature swap agreement signed here Thursday, the United States will...