- 搖擺；勢力; 影響力
過去式：swayed 過去分詞：swayed 現在分詞：swaying
- 1. 搖晃 to sway to the music 跟著音樂的節奏搖擺 to sway from side to side/backwards and forwards/back and forth 左右／前後／來回搖擺
- 1. 使搖擺 sway your body in time to the music 跟著音樂的節奏搖動你的身體
- 2. 使動搖 to be swayed by sb./sth. 被某人／某事物左右 to sway sb. in favour of doing sth. 說服某人贊同做某事
- 1. 搖擺
- 2. 勢力; 影響力 under the sway of sb./sth. 在某人／某事物的影響下 to hold sway (over sb./sth.) （對某人／某事物）具有絕對的支配力
1. move or cause to move slowly or rhythmically backwards and forwards or from side to side
2. control or influence (a person or course of action)
3. rule; govern
4. a rhythmical movement from side to side
5. rule; control
Sway and swag are slang terms. They are pretty much both ...stylish, dashing, and hip (simply put, synonyms for "cool"). Sway: An ultimate rank of perfection and freshnes s that only certain ...
At the top the tower swayed back and forth alot 在塔樓的頂端前後搖晃得很厲害 if you go with someone it ...