過去式：swam 過去分詞：swum 現在分詞：swimming
- 1. 游泳 to swim underwater/on one's back/on one's front 潛泳／仰泳／俯游 to swim downstream/upstream 游向下游／上游
- 2. 浸泡 to be swimming in sth. 浸泡在某物中 to be swimming with sth. 充溢著某物
- 3. 彷彿在旋轉; 似乎在晃動; 眩暈 to swim before sb.'s eyes 彷彿在某人的眼前晃動
- 1. 游過 to swim the Channel 游過英吉利海峽
- 2. 參加…游泳 to swim a race/event/heat 參加游泳比賽／項目／預賽 the race is swum over 10 lengths 比賽要游5個來回
- 1. 游泳 to go for a swim 去游泳 to have a swim 游泳
1. propel the body through water by using the limbs, or (in the case of a fish or other aquatic animal) by using fins, tail, or other bodily movement
2. be immersed in or covered with liquid
I am going swimming tomorrow 和 I am going to swim tomorrow...所以你在書上看到的 I am going swimming tomorrow 其實是從 I am going to...
...小孩子都睡了。底下有很詳細的說明。Adult Swim, usually rendered [adult swim] on bumps...across the U.S. to promote the Adult Swim lineup, including handing out posters...
swim,verb, I can swim breaststroke, backstroke, and crawl. eg:-I can swim over him...-) eg:-ahead,adverb;ahead of=in advance of; eg:- My time in swimming is a second ahead of him., a more successful...