- 1. 游泳；游泳運動
- 2. 眩暈
- 1. 游泳的
- 2. 水汪汪的
- 3. 暈眩的
- 4. swim的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- 游，游泳 A horse can swim. 馬會游泳。
- 游過；與……賽游泳 She tried to swim the English Channel. 她試圖橫渡英吉利海峽。
- 游泳[S] Shall we go for a swim? 我們去游泳好嗎？
- 游泳 to swim underwater/on one's back/on one's front 潛泳／仰泳／俯游 to swim downstream/upstream 游向下游／上游
- 游過 to swim the Channel 游過英吉利海峽
- 游泳 to go for a swim 去游泳 to have a swim 游泳
- 去游泳 How often does Joe go swimming? 喬多久去游一次泳?
- 游泳池 I enjoy swimming at the beach more than swimming in a pool. 我喜歡在海邊游泳勝於在游泳池中游泳。
I am going swimming tomorrow 和 I am going to swim tomorrow...所以你在書上看到的 I am going swimming tomorrow 其實是從 I am going to...
...小孩子都睡了。底下有很詳細的說明。Adult Swim, usually rendered [adult swim] on bumps...across the U.S. to promote the Adult Swim lineup, including handing out posters...
swim,verb, I can swim breaststroke, backstroke, and crawl. eg:-I can swim over him...-) eg:-ahead,adverb;ahead of=in advance of; eg:- My time in swimming is a second ahead of him., a more successful...