- start the flow or operation of something by means of a valve, switch, or button
- turn on an electrical device
Oxford American Dictionary
- aware of what is going on or what is up to date: your shortcomings will be apparent to a switched-on youngster
- turn an electrical device off (or on)
- start the flow or operation of something by means of a tap, switch, or button
...收音機上面的指示按鈕吧 Volume + (音量變大) , Volume - (音量變小) Switch On (收音機開關打開) , Switch Off (收音機開關關閉) for FM radio...
switch on / switch off (通常用在開/關電器類的東西) put on / put off walk in / walk out perform on / perform off (stage) 2006-05-26 04:45:32 補充： "打開類似這種動作~"例如什麼??罐子嗎?罐子的話就只有 OPEN/CLOSE
...showthread.php?t=1182903 2. From my opinion, I rarely heard switch on/off and havn't used the phrase before. Usually, I used...