- 發誓；宣誓 They refused to swear on a Bible. 他們拒絕手按《聖經》發誓。
- 發（誓）；宣（誓） Before giving evidence you have to swear an oath. 在作證之前你得先發誓。
- 宣誓過的；發過誓的 He was Jack's sworn enemy. 他是傑克不共戴天的敵人。 They were sworn witnesses. 他們是宣過誓的證人。
- 發誓 to swear (to sb./sth.) that .../to do ... （向某人／某物）發誓…／發誓做… I swear not to breathe a word to anyone 我發誓不會向任何人吐露一個字
- 咒罵 I've never heard you swear before! 我以前從未聽到過你說髒話！ to swear in front of sb. 當著某人的面罵人
- 宣誓過的 sworn statement 宣誓聲明
- 詛咒語; 罵人話
- 以...之名義起誓 I swear by almighty God that I will tell the truth. 我對全能的上帝起誓我一定說實話。
... you vow to do something, you make a serious promise or decision that you will do it. swear只能當「動詞」用。 1. If someone swears, they use language that ...
個人覺得雖然意思是一樣ㄉ..但是在使用上ㄉ話... I swear 是比較口語ㄉ.....就是感覺上比較沒那麼嚴重 不過 cross my...自己希望自己吹牛或承諾可以被別人相信: ex A: I swear that i will never be late again.
Al had spent thirty years in the casino business, and some people swore he could spot cheats as soon as they walked in the door. 大概譯一下...