- a brief summary or general survey of something；an outline of the plot of a play, film, or book.
noun: synopsis, plural noun: synopses
- 1. a brief summary or general survey of something:
a synopsis of the insurance cover provided is set out below
- 2. an outline of the plot of a play, film, or book.
- n.a brief summary or general survey of something:
- a synopsis of the accident
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Carbon, the major nutrient element of all plants, is available in seawater chiefly as HCO3-. There are small amounts of CO2, the proportion depending on pH and salinity. Carbon is fixed into organic...
Enterprise synopsis: This company mainly makes the LED photosource piece seal and various...
大意： Synopsis: 李爾王有三個女兒，在他八十幾歲不想再理政事時，他喚來三個女兒想知道...