- make (something) by synthesis, especially chemically；combine (a number of things) into a coherent whole
verb: synthesize, 3rd person present: synthesizes, gerund or present participle: synthesizing, past tense: synthesized, past participle: synthesized
- 1. make (something) by synthesis, especially chemically the drug was first synthesized in 1929
- ▪ combine (a number of things) into a coherent whole pupils should synthesize the data they have gathered Darwinian theory has been synthesized with modern genetics
- 2. produce (sound) electronically trigger chips that synthesize speech
- make (something) by synthesis, especially chemically: the drug was first synthesized in 1929
Oxford American Dictionary
化學合成香味 or simply 合成香味 Laboratory-synthesized simply means that it is synthetic, it does not necessarily have to...
The potential energy from the proton-motive force is harnessed by ATP synthase to synthesize ATP from ADP. 勢能從氫核動機力量由ATP synthase 利用綜合ATP 從ADP 。
彙 : 綜合 整 : 整理; 使有條理 彙整 : synthesize methodically 我在彙整XXX的資料 I am synthesizing useful information on the topic of XXX methodically.