- a flat slab of stone, clay, or wood, used especially for an inscription；another term for table
noun: tablet, plural noun: tablets
- 1. a flat slab of stone, clay, or wood, used especially for an inscription at the corner of the apse is a memorial tablet 同義詞 slab, panel, plaque, plate, sign, ... 更多
- ▪ another term for table
- 2. British a small disk or cylinder of a compressed solid substance, typically a measured amount of a medicine or drug; a pill headache tablets ecstasy tablets 同義詞 pill, capsule, lozenge, caplet, pastille, ... 更多
- ▪ British a small bar of soap. 同義詞 bar, cake, slab, brick, block, ... 更多
- 3. a small portable computer that accepts input directly on to its screen rather than via a keyboard or mouse.
- 4. North American a writing pad.