- a flat slab of stone, clay, or wood, used especially for an inscription；another term for table
noun: tablet, plural noun: tablets
- 1. a flat slab of stone, clay, or wood, used especially for an inscription at the corner of the apse is a memorial tablet 同義詞
- ▪ another term for table
- 2. British a small disk or cylinder of a compressed solid substance, typically a measured amount of a medicine or drug; a pill headache tablets ecstasy tablets 同義詞
- ▪ British a small bar of soap. 同義詞
- 3. a small portable computer that accepts input directly on to its screen rather than via a keyboard or mouse.
- 4. North American a writing pad.