- the last or hindmost part of something；the end of the batting order; the tail.
noun: tail end, plural noun: tail ends
- 1. the last or hindmost part of something:
we joined the tail end of a queue
- 2. the end of the batting order; the tail.
n. a person or thing that brings up the rear in a group or formation.
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
- IPA[ˈˌtāl ˈend]
- n.the last or hindmost part of something:
- the tail end of a herd of cattle
the tail end of the 19th century
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
tail end 末端;末尾 baby boom 嬰兒潮(1945年二戰後出生率猛增期) 所以" That's the tail end of baby boom women "的中文是「在那嬰兒潮後期的婦女們」。
春天的尾巴 英文是： Tail end of the spring season
... John, I will do it for you... Also, I think the tail end of this letter is a little too light. You need to put more feeling...