take advantage of
- make unfair demands on (someone) who cannot or will not resist; exploit or make unfair use of for one's own benefit；(used euphemistically) seduce
- 1. make unfair demands on (someone) who cannot or will not resist; exploit or make unfair use of for one's own benefit
- 2. (used euphemistically) seduce
- 3. make good use of the opportunities offered by (something)
- ph.exploit for one's own benefit
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
您好 , take advantage of 可以有兩種解釋: a) 善用(這應該就是您提到的正面用法) Please take...fulfill yourself. b) 佔...便宜 The boss accused her of taking too much advantage of the company, and she was thus sacked off. 但有關於 take advantage from...
以下僅列舉常用的: 1. to take advantage of (something or someone) a. 利用(指東西) to take advantage...the accident take place? 這事故在何處發生的? 11. to take the place of 代替 Who will take the place of Mr...
I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity to thank you all for your co-operation. 應該是advantage,表示利用...what you want 這是一個常用的片語 2009-03-21 21:31:39 補充： to have the benefit of something to make a profit to have occasion to do something 是另外三個字可以造出來的...