take something over
- assume control of something；(of a company) buy out another
- 1. assume control of something
- 2. (of a company) buy out another
- 3. become responsible for a task in succession to another
- 4. transfer text to the next line
- assume control of something
Oxford American Dictionary
took off 有脫去的意思 took away有拿去的意思 took over有接管的意思 took down 有放下的意思 應該用took over
... the vice president __ his job while he was away. (A) to take over (B) take over (C) took over (D) taking over...
...某種要素帶進來計算 take into account 「考慮」 ==> 把需要顧慮的因素帶進來 take over 有「取過來」的意思： take over a company 「接手」一家公司 ==> 把公司接過來...