- 喜歡; 沈溺於；開始從事
- 1. 喜歡; 沈溺於 I was introduced to the headmistress. I can't say I took to her. 他們介紹我認識了女校長, 我不能說我喜歡她。 He took to drinking shortly after his wife died. 在他太太死後不久他就沈溺於喝酒。
- 2. 開始從事 He took to studying English 5 years ago. 他五年前開始學英語。
- 3. 離去而到(某處)(尤指為躲避敵人); 逃入(某處) take to the forest, woods, jungle, etc. 逃進森林、樹林、叢林等 The crew took to the lifeboats when the ship was torpedoed. 船被魚雷擊中, 船員逃上救生艇。
- 認真關注 I hope you will take the warning to heart. 我希望你注意這個告誡。
- 使人想到... These stories took him back to his childhood days. 這些故事使他回想到童年時代。
- (令人氣惱、悲傷或痛苦因而)難以接受的 I find his attitude very hard to take. 我覺得他的態度實在讓人難以接受。
- 逃走; 逃跑 The gang took (to) flight when they heard the police car. 那伙歹徒聽到警車聲便逃跑了。
- 逐漸慣於做某事 take to smoking a pipe, sleeping late, going on solitary walks 對吸菸斗、晚睡、獨自散步逐漸習慣 She's taken to drink. 她喝酒已喝上癮了。
您好 take to protect their money ANS: 意思是說 什麼樣的措施和人民將採取以保護他們的錢(And what measures people would take to protect their money) 以上所述,希望對您有所助益! 給您作為參考 2008...
I did ( ) it took to make it to the top.1.that 2.which 3.what 4.this I did what it took...
They took him to be me. 他們把他認做是我 He was taken to be I. 他被認做是我 二句算是不一樣的句型 第一句是主動句 第二句是被動句