- 拿，取；握，抱 She took his outstretched hand. 她握住他伸出的手。 She took a piece of paper and began to write a letter. 她拿了一張紙，開始寫起信來。
- 攜帶; 帶領 to take sb./sth. with one 帶上某人／某物 to take the car to the garage 把汽車送到修理廠
- 費時 how long will it take? 它需要多長時間？ it does not take long to do sth. 做某事不需要很長時間
- （一次）錄音; （一次）拍攝 they shot the scene in one take 這個鏡頭他們一次就拍好了 ‘it's a take!’ “一次過！”
- 預留的 excuse me, but is this seat taken? 對不起，請問這個座位有人嗎？
- 接受; 拿取; 食用; 飲用; 吸食; 攻佔 for the taking 可隨意取用的
- 進賬 the week's takings 本週收入
take vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1. 拿,取;握,抱 She took his outstretched hand. 她握住他伸出...吸入,吸收 People in this locality used to take two meals a day. 這兒的居民過去每天吃兩餐...
take a bath 洗澡 She is taking a bath. 她正在洗澡。 take a rest / take a break 休息一下...look at my pictures? 你要看看我的照片嗎？ take a pride in 以...自豪 She took great pride in...
take off(...) 1. (從…)拿掉,移去 2. 脫去(帽子、鞋等) 3. 截斷(四肢) 4. (從...