- (of an animal) not dangerous or frightened of people; domesticated；(of a person) willing to cooperate
- domesticate (an animal)；make less powerful and easier to control
- 1. (of an animal) not dangerous or frightened of people; domesticated:
the fish are so tame you have to push them away
- 2. (of a person) willing to cooperate:
every businessman needs a tame lawyer at his elbow
- 3. not exciting, adventurous, or controversial:
network TV on Saturday night is a pretty tame affair
- 4. (of a plant) produced by cultivation:
a big field of tame hay
- 5. (of land) cultivated.
- 1. domesticate (an animal):
wild rabbits can be kept in captivity and eventually tamed
- 2. make less powerful and easier to control:
the battle to tame inflation
tamed 在這句裏面應該是及物動詞wild 在這裏是形容詞he's tamed a wild pony.= 他馴服了一匹小野馬『小王子』裏面就有關於 tame 有名的一段話：'Come and play with me,' suggested the little...
...with his whip. 這莊稼漢用他的皮鞭子鞭他的馬。 The female tiger-tamer cracked her whip. 這女的老虎馴獸師抽響鞭子。
...又稱強調句)：It is + 強調的部分 + that + 名詞子句(真主詞). ．to tame the brain's constant rewiring act 不定詞片語(形容詞片語)修飾前面的the...