- perceptible by touch；clear and definite; real
- a thing that is perceptible by touch
noun: tangible, plural noun: tangibles
- 1. perceptible by touch the atmosphere of neglect and abandonment was almost tangible 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ clear and definite; real the emphasis is now on tangible results 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a thing that is perceptible by touch these are the only tangibles upon which an assessment can be made
The Tangible Media Group, led by Professor Hiroshi Ishii...
... on Multiple Attributes in Taiwan's Tangible Cultural Heritage：an Economic Perspective...
...sometimes, but very concrete/solid some other times. 如果要用類似字眼形容，那就 tangible 和 intangible. 可感 = 具體/具象 = tangible. 不可感 = 抽象 = intangible. Happiness...