- strike (someone or something) with a quick light blow or blows；strike (something) against something else with a quick light blow or blows
- a quick light blow, or the sound of such a blow；tap dancing
noun: tap, plural noun: taps
verb: tap, 3rd person present: taps, gerund or present participle: tapping, past tense: tapped, past participle: tapped
- 1. strike (someone or something) with a quick light blow or blows:
one of my staff tapped me on the shoulder
- 2. strike (something) against something else with a quick light blow or blows:
Gloria was tapping her feet in time to the music
- 3. produce (a rhythm) with a series of quick light blows on a surface:
drums that tapped out a rumba beat
- 4. write or enter (something) using a keyboard or keypad:
he tapped out a few words on the keyboard
- 5. designate or select (someone) for a task or honor, especially membership of an organization or committee:
he had been tapped earlier to serve in Costa Rica
- 1. a quick light blow, or the sound of such a blow:
there was a sharp tap at the door
- 2. tap dancing:
a rhythm much used in tap
- 3. a piece of metal attached to the toe and heel of a tap dancer's shoe to make a tapping sound.
- 4. a bugle call for lights to be put out in army quarters:
the bugler played taps
- 5. a bugle call sounded at a military funeral.
＊She tapped the top of her desk. =她輕打了她的書桌頂端。＊ vi. ( 不及物動詞 intransitive...輕敲 《例句》 tap at [on] the door 輕輕叩門. 2. 啪嗒啪嗒地走 《例句》 tap at [on] the door 輕輕叩門. 3. 跳踢躂舞 《例句》 tap at [on] the door 輕輕叩門...
... [tæp] 1. 輕拍, 輕叩, 輕敲 同義詞rap, pat變化形 動變tapped tapped tapping 變化形 名複taps vt. 及物動詞1.輕拍...
為了慶祝Tap Tap Revenge 2的發行，我們從Trapt舉辦的大型競賽開始...或是贏得iTunes的1000元大獎及一張簽名唱片。 想參加這個競賽，請在Tap Tap Revenge 2裏的Contagious登錄你的積分，積分超過10萬...