- a narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something；a strip of paper or plastic coated with adhesive and sold in a roll, used to stick things together
- record (sound or pictures) on audio or video tape；fasten or attach (something) with adhesive tape
noun: tape, plural noun: tapes
verb: tape, 3rd person present: tapes, gerund or present participle: taping, past tense: taped, past participle: taped
- 1. a narrow strip of material, typically used to hold or fasten something:
a reel of tape
a dirty apron fastened with thin tapes
- 2. a strip of paper or plastic coated with adhesive and sold in a roll, used to stick things together:
secure the bandage with tape
double-sided sticky tape
- 3. a strip of material stretched across the finishing line of a race, to be broken or dislodged by the winner.
- 4. a strip of material used to mark off an area or form a notional barrier.
- 5. a tape measure.
- 6. long, narrow flexible material with magnetic properties, used for recording sound, pictures, or computer data:
they put four songs on tape
- 7. a cassette or reel containing magnetic tape for recording:
he inserted a tape in the recorder
- 8. a recording on a cassette or reel:
a tape of a radio talk
- 1. record (sound or pictures) on audio or video tape:
it is not known who taped the conversation
- 2. fasten or attach (something) with adhesive tape:
a note taped to the fridge
- 3. seal or mark off an area or thing with tape:
they taped off an area round the scene of the explosion
A~錄音機 補充~多學一點~常用的~ tape 1. 【物】 狹帶,帶子 2. 【物】 膠布,橡皮膏 3. 【物】 絕緣膠布 4. 【物】 磁[錄音]帶 recorder 1. 【人】 記錄者,記錄員 2.【物】 記錄器,錄音機,錄影機
想跟發問者討論一下: 'Tape Transcription'會不會是用在寫員工職務或刊登...記錄, 何不直接用 'take minutes'? 如果硬要翻這 'Tape Transcription', 我會翻成「放音抄錄」或...
如果沒記錯的話應該是 [tep rI'korde]