- a tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports；a list of taxes on imports or exports.
- fix the price of (something) according to a tariff
verb: tariff, 3rd person present: tariffs, gerund or present participle: tariffing, past tense: tariffed, past participle: tariffed
noun: tariff, plural noun: tariffs
- 1. a tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports the reduction of trade barriers and import tariffs 同義詞
- ▪ a list of taxes on imports or exports.
- ▪ a list of the fixed charges made by a business, especially for use of gas, electricity, or a mobile phone. 同義詞
- 1. fix the price of (something) according to a tariff these services are tariffed by volume
Tax 是指任何稅金，其中包括 tariff and duty 例: Tariff and duty are some forms of taxes...
tariff 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/042.gif ] n. (名詞 noun)[C]1. 關稅;稅率;關稅表The government is going to lower the tariff on imported cars.政府打算降低進口汽車的關稅。2. 價目表;收費表...
Intermodal Rules Tariff=綜合運輸條例及關稅表Tariff with published rules and...