- a tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports；a list of taxes on imports or exports.
- fix the price of (something) according to a tariff
verb: tariff, 3rd person present: tariffs, gerund or present participle: tariffing, past tense: tariffed, past participle: tariffed
noun: tariff, plural noun: tariffs
- 1. a tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports the reduction of trade barriers and import tariffs 同義詞 tax, duty, toll, excise, levy, ... 更多
- ▪ a list of taxes on imports or exports.
- ▪ a list of the fixed charges made by a business, especially for use of gas, electricity, or a mobile phone. 同義詞 price list, schedule, list of charges, rate
- 1. fix the price of (something) according to a tariff these services are tariffed by volume