- 失去光澤; 變得模糊不清
- 色澤暗淡; 模糊不清；瑕疵
過去式：tarnished 過去分詞：tarnished 現在分詞：tarnishing
- 1. 失去光澤; 變得模糊不清
- 1. 使…失去光澤 badly tarnished mirrors 變得異常模糊的鏡子
- 2. 玷污 revelations that have tarnished his good name 令他好名聲受損的爆料
- 1. 色澤暗淡; 模糊不清
- 2. 瑕疵
1. lose or cause to lose lustre, especially as a result of exposure to air or moisture
2. make or become less valuable or respected
3. a film or stain formed on an exposed surface of a mineral or metal
4. damage or harm done to something
「1. lose or cause to lose lustre, especially as a result of exposure to air or moisture」的反義字
「2. make or become less valuable or respected」的反義字
...照翻會有點怪怪的 它的意思其實要反過來看 No contaminated or tarnished wire is acceptable 被汙染或是弄髒的線（應該是指金屬線）是不接受的...
oxidized fabric tarnished & feather tarnished fading home lebal cut Conserve in...
example-(from dictionary.com) Another fashion faux pas is tarnishing the awards season's haute couture Collins's fashion ken...