- (of food) having a pleasant, distinct flavour；very attractive or appealing
- 1. (of food) having a pleasant, distinct flavour a tasty snack
- 2. British informal very attractive or appealing some tasty piano licks a tasty young lady
- ▪ involving or good at fighting no one messes with me—I'm a little bit tasty, know what I mean?
- (of food) having a pleasant, distinct flavor: a tasty snack
Oxford American Dictionary
Tasty專指味覺，delicious還可以包含視覺和嗅覺，所以適用的範圍比 tasty 稍微廣些...delicious surprise, a delicious joke, her delicious new dress。這些時候你不能用 tasty。 另外如果你只「看到」一盤好吃的食物，應該說: It looks delicious...
比"什麼"較好吃是 more tasty than. 比較好吃是 more tasty. 比甚莫較好吃很多是 much more tasty.
I drink tasty coffee in a mug,looking forward to encounter with you again I use a mug...see(meet) you again. OR I am using a mug to drink the tasty coffee,and I am looking forward to see(meet) you again. (if you...