- stretched or pulled tight; not slack；(especially of muscles or nerves) tense; not relaxed
- 1. stretched or pulled tight; not slack the fabric stays taut without adhesive 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (especially of muscles or nerves) tense; not relaxed my voice was taut with anger 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of writing, music, etc.) concise and controlled a taut text of only a hundred and twenty pages 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a ship) having a disciplined and efficient crew his language was salty and he ran a taut ship 同義詞
- stretched or pulled tight; not slack: the fabric stays taut without adhesive
...quot;拉緊的" 反義是 "鬆", 那你認識 "鬆"這個字 而"taut"這個字是"鬆"的反義 所以你可以由此猜想到 "taut"就是...
...13 01:19:59 補充： 所以黃牛就稱 tickets tout KK音標: [taut]
This lady sait that the upper part of her back was really taut and the reason was playing guitar. I said this is easy, I can help you to relax!