- stretched or pulled tight; not slack；(especially of muscles or nerves) tense; not relaxed
- 1. stretched or pulled tight; not slack:
the fabric stays taut without adhesive
- 2. (especially of muscles or nerves) tense; not relaxed:
my voice was taut with anger
- 3. (of writing, music, etc.) concise and controlled:
a taut text of only a hundred and twenty pages
- 4. (of a ship) having a disciplined and efficient crew:
his language was salty and he ran a taut ship
- adj.stretched or pulled tight; not slack:
- the fabric stays taut without adhesive
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
...quot;拉緊的" 反義是 "鬆", 那你認識 "鬆"這個字 而"taut"這個字是"鬆"的反義 所以你可以由此猜想到 "taut"就是...
...13 01:19:59 補充： 所以黃牛就稱 tickets tout KK音標: [taut]
This lady sait that the upper part of her back was really taut and the reason was playing guitar. I said this is easy, I can help you to relax!