過去式：taxed 過去分詞：taxed 現在分詞：taxing
- 1. 稅 he has to pay a third of his income in tax 他得將工資的三分之一用於納稅 a tax on consumer/luxury items 消費品／奢侈品稅
- 2. 負擔 a tax on sth. 對某物的負擔 her behaviour was a constant tax on my patience 她的行為讓我不勝其煩
- 1. 對…徵稅 to tax sb./sth. at a higher/lower rate 以更高／更低的稅率向某人／某物徵稅 highly or heavily taxed 課以重稅的
- 2. 繳納…的牌照稅
- 3. 使…受重負 to tax sb.'s patience 使某人忍無可忍 to tax one's/sb.'s brain(s) 使自己／某人大傷腦筋
- 4. 指責 to tax sb. with sth./doing sth. 因某事／做某事而指責某人
1. a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits, or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions
2. a strain or heavy demand
3. impose a tax on (someone or something)
4. make heavy demands on (someone's powers or resources)
5. confront (someone) with a fault or wrongdoing
「1. a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits, or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions」的反義字
「2. confront (someone) with a fault or wrongdoing」的反義字
我想你說的tax reduction 應該是 tax deduction 基本上2者...也幫你查了解釋,希望對你有幫助^^ Tax break: a tax deduction that is ...36 補充： 忘了說,如果你說的真的是tax reduction的話,那就容易多啦字面解釋...
簡單的說，Final Withholding Tax＝Withholding Tax－Creditable... Paid－Final Withholding Tax ＝Total Amount Paid...
...re getting 1099, you're screwed. You have to pay for all the taxes. Your employer is not responsible for paying any taxes for...