- the levying of tax；money paid as tax
- 1. the levying of tax the progressive nature of taxation a taxation system
- ▪ money paid as tax direct taxation was low it should be financed out of taxation
- the levying of tax on goods and services rather than income or profits: the country has a high rate of indirect taxation
- the levying of tax: the progressive nature of taxation a taxation system
Oxford American Dictionary
...www.ato.gov.au/departaustralia A message from the Australian Taxation Office 從澳大利亞稅務辦公室傳來的訊息 * You requested...
Taxation register certificate and charger name 課稅記錄證明書和控告者名字 參考資料是Dr.eye
... imports; they involve reducing demand by raising taxation and/ or cutting government spending. 降低通貨膨脹的政策也許旨在於...