- a hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water；the dried leaves used to make tea
noun: tea, plural noun: teas
- 1. a hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water Katherine sipped her tea
- ▪ the dried leaves used to make tea tea from India and Ceylon tea bags containing teas from selected estates
- ▪ a hot drink made from the infused leaves, fruits, or flowers of other plants herbal tea fruit teas
- 2. the evergreen shrub or small tree that produces tea leaves, native to South and eastern Asia and grown as a major cash crop.
- 3. British a light afternoon meal consisting typically of tea to drink, sandwiches, and cakes they were about to take afternoon tea picnic teas
- ▪ British a cooked evening meal fish and chips for tea it reminds me of Sunday teas when I was a very small child
- 4. US informal secret information or rumors of a scandalous nature; gossip the star spilled the tea on her younger sister's romantic life he dropped a little more tea about the situation on his radio show
...再傳到歐洲 故B為妥 2.According to the passage , how do people drink tea? A: Hot. B: In China. C: The...
1. herbal teas 草本茶 2. decaffeinated teas 無咖啡因茶 3. rooibos tea...）的小地方，這裏生長著一種非常特別的茶——路依保斯 (Rooibos Tea)。 路依保斯 (Rooibos)的字面意思為“紅色的灌木”，指植物烘乾或發酵...
Go get a tea for me. (去幫我拿杯茶) --> 應該寫成 Go and Get a cup of... 才是正確的..兩個動詞需要有連接詞連接才可以的!I already have tea. (我已經有杯茶了) --> I have a cup of tea already 我已經有一杯茶了...