- 教；講授; 訓練
過去式：taught 過去分詞：taught 現在分詞：teaching
- 1. 教 to teach sb. (how/when) to do sth. 教某人（如何／何時）做某事
- 2. 講授; 訓練 to teach music/a class 教音樂／教一個班 to teach sb. sth. 給某人講授某課程
- 3. 教導; 倡導 Christ taught forgiveness 基督倡導寬恕 his parents taught him to be truthful/not to tell lies 他的父母教育他要誠實／不要撒謊
- 4. 教訓 to teach sb. to do sth. 告誡某人要做某事 to teach sb. a lesson 給某人一個教訓
- 1. 教書 to teach in or at a school 在學校教書
1. impart knowledge to or instruct (someone) as to how to do something
2. give information about or instruction in (a subject or skill)
基本上, "S + teach + 間接受詞 + 直接受詞" 這個句型應該可以細分為 1. S + teach + 間接... + teach + 間接受詞 + that 子句(做直接受詞用) She has taught us (that) reading poetry is fun.(這是字典的例句) 3. S...
Teaching Grammar 教學式文法 1.Grammar is often named as...teach. Its technical language and complex rules can be intimidating. Teaching a good grammar lesson is one thing, but what if you're in the middle of a...
Yes, you can say "I teach Chinese to my friend." You can search "teach ...