- a person's or animal's nature, especially as it permanently affects their behaviour；the tendency to behave angrily or emotionally
noun: temperament, plural noun: temperaments
- 1. a person's or animal's nature, especially as it permanently affects their behaviour she had an artistic temperament 同義詞
- ▪ the tendency to behave angrily or emotionally he had begun to show signs of temperament 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. the adjustment of intervals in tuning a piano or other musical instrument so as to fit the scale for use in different keys; in equal temperament, the octave consists of twelve equal semitones this temperament became standard tuning for all the new organs
- a person's or animal's nature, especially as it permanently affects their behavior: she had an artistic temperament
Oxford American Dictionary
Temperament = 氣質 通常來形容一個氣質極好的人我們會說：She/He has a temperament 在temperament 前面可以加個adjetive (英文單字) for english...在説temperament的時候就是指的內在氣質 男生： attitude = 性格 (Example: He ...
...即是介詞，不需另一個介詞) him(self) gradually (,) because he has good temperament and (enthusiasm, 同與temperament做為 has 受詞，應是名詞) about helping...
1. day camp 日間夏令營 = 一日的夏令營 2. sleepover camp 過夜的夏令營 3.temperament (1)氣質;性情,性格 (2)容易興奮的性情;喜怒無常;急躁 (3)平均律 4. separation anxiety 因為分離而憂慮 separation → 分離 ; 分居 anxiety → 憂慮 ; 渴望