- offer or present (something) formally；offer (money) as payment
- an offer to carry out work, supply goods, or buy land, shares, or another asset at a stated fixed price
verb: tender, 3rd person present: tenders, gerund or present participle: tendering, past tense: tendered, past participle: tendered
noun: tender, plural noun: tenders
- 1. offer or present (something) formally he tendered his resignation as leader 同義詞
- ▪ offer (money) as payment she tendered her fare
- ▪ make a formal written offer to carry out work, supply goods, or buy land, shares, or another asset for a stated fixed price firms of interior decorators have been tendering for the work 同義詞
- ▪ formally offer (a stated fixed price) for carrying out work, supplying goods, etc. what price should we tender for a contract?
- ▪ seek offers to carry out work at a stated fixed price I don't even know why they tendered it out
- 1. an offer to carry out work, supply goods, or buy land, shares, or another asset at a stated fixed price we invited tenders for up to three more frigates being government land, it was sold by tender
a. (形容詞 adjective) 1.嫩的;柔軟的 There are lots of tender blossoms in the garden. 花園裡盡是嬌嫩的花朵。 2.敏感的,一觸就痛...
Summary of Tender 標單概要，標單摘要。 Information to be Supplied by Tender...投標人」，根據我的經驗，應該是 Information to be Supplied by Tenderer 是「投標人應提送的資料」的意思。如果是「標單上所附的資料」則會寫成...
tender loving 應翻 溫柔的愛 tender 只有在作為及物,不及物動詞 才有些許投標 交付的意思 可是它也有柔軟 , 嫩的意思 古意 為 溫柔地對待 tender作為柔軟 ,嫩的意思較為廣泛 如形容肌膚 和牛排等等